- I am an associate member of the Pet Dog Trainers of Europe.
- I am a member of IntoDogs.
- Sheila Harper
- Canine Communication and Lead Aggression.
- Turid Rugaas
- Turid is an internationally renowned expert on canine body language and writer of bestselling books on the topic.
- Dog Games Shop
- I often recommend my clients to use a harness rather than a collar when walking their dogs. Dog Games, operated by Sally Hopkins, manufacture the fleece-lined harnesses I use for my own dogs. Sally also provides a great range of toys which stimulate and entertain dogs in a sensible way without getting them overexcited, something else I often advise.
- Miriam Krause - Vet
- A friend and colleague, Miriam Krause is a Veterinary Surgeon living in the Shetland Islands. Not only has Miriam qualified as a vet - she is also qualified as a Behaviourist and a Bowen Technique Practitioner.
- Vetclick is the primary resource site for Veterinary Surgeons, Surgery Staff and Pet Owners looking to find a reputable Vet in their local area. An excellent News section and a great Calendar function make sure you will be kept up-to-date with latest developments in the Pet World.
- Cavalier Matters
- Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Jaffa, suffered with a few of the genetic disorders typical of the breed. We managed to make her life a LOT more comfortable by offering her a calm, quiet environment to live in. The Cavalier Matters website is a supporter of this approach, and so we are a supporter of them!
- David Penn
- An old friend, David, kindly allowed us to use a picture of his dog Blammo for the website. David's an award-winning magician, as seen on the ITV programme "Britain's Got Talent".
- Cat vs. Internet
- Dogs (like cats) will use behaviour as a way to attract your attention. They will see any kind of reaction, positive OR negative as their reward for the behaviour. This cartoon shows how!
- Animal Emotions
- Researchers are beginning to study the emotional reactions of animals to different events. Here, the scientist and author John Balcombe shows some emotional responses from a range of animals.
- Some images on this site are courtesy of the fine photographers who put their work up on sxc.hu. Many thanks.